Liebster Blog Award
We are so honored to receive the Liebster Blog Award from an awesome fellow blogger. Thank you very much, Ros, for your appreciation and recognition of our blog, especially your compliment about our blog (“most beautiful pictures in Hong Kong”, WOW!) that is much more than we deserve! Ros has started a Bangkok baby project, and shares her bitter-sweet experiences in the process of making a baby, which is altogether an enthralling and admirable and true story of someone so brave. You should check out her blog here: http://lesroxxbangkok.wordpress.com/ . We wish her everything nice and well in her notable “baby project”. Also, she shares beautiful photographs which are professional and stunning on her photoblog: http://photorosalyn.wordpress.com/
Our blog B&W Bears has just been started for some time over three months. Living in such a busy city as Hong Kong, we have been kept busy at work. However, we often try to squeeze some time in capturing the moments we share together, cherishing the good memories of the journeys we take together. The birth of this blog has given us much joy in reliving those memories all over again. We do not try to make our blog stunning or exciting, just hoping we could share with you the memorable moments of our everyday life. We appreciate every one of you who regularly visits this blog, or just stopping by and commenting, we are always grateful for your contribution to make this blog a more beautiful place. It is such an amazing thing that our simple small blog is recognized by others. May our love grow and prosper!
- Say thanks to the blogger who nominated you, and link back to them.
- List 5 fab blogs ideally with fewer than 200 followers that you feel deserve the Liebster Award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Copy and paste the award to your blog.
- Hope that the 5 people you’ve picked are tickled enough to pass the award onto their 5 Favorites!
It’s a tricky and hard job deciding whom I pass the blog award to! There are a great number of blogs I really like. But here are the five superb blogs that I would like to recommend to you:
- Shards of China: http://shardsofchina.wordpress.com/ The tagline says it all: Fragments of expatriate life. Well, that’s not all perhaps, since the blogger has written intriguing insights about his everyday life in China, and his writings are wonderful and true. For example, if you want to find out if Chinese women like kissing and how to write “I love you” in Chinese, this is the place to go.
- Anotherphotographynoob: http://anotherphotographynoob.wordpress.com/ This blogger is definitely not a noob – being so modest! The photographs are amazing and excellent and this is definitely one of my favorite photoblogs.
- Anaslense: http://anaslense.wordpress.com/ Ana never fails to deliver curious and lovely images with frequent updates. The world through her camera and lens is such a beautiful place. And thanks Ana for coming to visit our blog from time to time!
- John Mullinax’s blog: http://johnmullinax.wordpress.com/ John’s images are always colorful and captivating. He always makes me wonder how anyone can photograph mother nature in such a beautiful way as he does. You really have to check out his blog!
- Donald Reese photography: http://reesephoto.me/ Last but not least, Donald’s photo blog contains some of my favorite photos that I have recently seen. I enjoyed his blog and every one of his images. No matter it is landscape or portrait photography, he always strives for the best in his images and I think the outcome is excellent.
Well, that’s it! I really hope I could include more blogs here. Thanks for reading!